Dear parents/guardians, please read the following policies regarding Junior Tennis Lessons starting January 4, 2021:
- All students, parents, and guardians must wear masks when entering the club. Masks can be taken off only while playing tennis.
- If your child is sick or shows any COVID-19 symptoms, keep them home, and please update Head Coach Charles du Toit. Missed lessons will be made up or credited to future lessons.
- We ask all students to wash and sanitize their hands prior to coming to tennis lessons.
- Students under 12 years of age can be escorted by parents to the tennis courts and be collected on the court after completion of the tennis lesson. Parents and guardians are not permitted to stay on the tennis courts or in the tennis bubble. No spectators allowed.
- The guidelines set out by Fraser Health & Canada Public Health authorities must always continue to be followed at the club. Tennis lesson students must continue to follow social distancing during their tennis lessons.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation !